Thursday, September 24, 2009

When I grow up I'm going to make a new college and it will be called New Miss. And it will be the greatest college in Mississippi and it will be better than even the elder Ole Miss because it will be newer.

It will be better than all of the Misses. It will be better than Swiss Miss and her monopoly of cocoa powder. And Mrs. Zeller my 5th grade elementary school teacher who punished me once for swearing, but I didn't even swear. I just said "Jesus Christ!" when I saw a bug in the classroom and that shouldn't count as swearing when there are animals/insects/nature involved in life.


[to the Top of the Blog!]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr Shakes,

I heard a horrible rumor that you are a cat person and not a dog person. Someone who said they know you said you definitely prefer cats. I refuse to believe this because you are way too cool to be a cat person. Please end this nasty rumor once and for all.

Thanks!

Shakes said...

oh dear me. do not fear dear anonymous person, while i possess a soft spot for cats dogs will always lay claim to my heart. now the real question who is this person that started this rumor and who are you?