Thursday, August 6, 2009

Turtle, Drama, & Jack Purcells

There are not too many things in life that I can be very sure about...but this is one of them: there is no fucking way that Turtle should've ever agreed to allowing Drama have a scene with his girlfriend in last week's episode of Entourage. This has all the makings of a terrible decision that will cause some sorta ...err.... drama going forward.

I can see Drama starting to like her or acting like a dick (he sorta is, anyways) or Turtle getting jealous...yadda yadda yadda. Either way, bad shit is going down.

You can just see bad things happening from like a million miles away. There is no way this ends up good.

***
Also, why don't most kids know what Jack Purcell's are? Is this what America has come to? Can't people recognize the name of classic shoes anymore? My informal poll of 4 random people at work showed that no one had a clue

I thought every kid would know about them...it's as American as the Gap sweatshirt and khaki pants. But alas no one knows them. Except me. And the kind folks at J Crew.


[to the Top of the Blog!]

2 comments:

Samosas for One said...

I totally agree! I love the Turtle/Jamie Lynn-Sigler storyline and now it is going to get screwed up! Argh.

How did Eric ever get Sloan?

Shakes said...

yeah i sorta find myself cringing everytime I see Drama.