It's that time of year again. Oh yes, it's on. It's that time of year when your work life gets turned upside down, when what little order and patience you may possess gets endlessly tested.
No it's not Shark Week on the Discovery Channel, which oddly enough seems to occur more frequently
It's even better...SUMMER INTERNS!!!
Where else can you meet kids who have unbridled enthusiasm which is woefully misguided.
- Adventures to the vending machines can result in getting kids on the cusp of a college degree locked in the pantry
- Simple lunch orders in English can result in lost change and an annoying ability of always bringing tuna sandwiches for those who hate tuna
- Why ask a bad question once, when you can ask it 3,4 maybe 5 more times? In a row
- Answering phones without hanging up on people becomes a "difficult task"
- ...and of course, when will the intern learn that the "After Work Casual Drinks" are just a formal way of judging them outside of the workplace?
[to the Top of the Blog!]