Tuesday, April 21, 2009

the soundtrack to seat 3A on flight CO 2236 from Minneapolis to Newark

Returning to Minneapolis, the site of the Opening Ceremonies of my Life in January 1978...for a lovely work meeting. It's my first time back in like 20 years...


Looking out the window while listening to Pearl Jam's "Release" from the epic album Ten:
Father...ooh...oh...oh...
I see the world, feel the chill
Which way to go, windowsill
I see the worlds on a rocking horse time
I see the verse in the rain
Ohh...ohh...ohh...ohh...

Oh, dear dad, can you see me now
I am myself, like you somehow
Ill ride the wave where it takes me
Ill hold the pain...
Release me...
Ohh...ohh...ohh...ohh...

Oh, dear dad, can you see me now
I am myself, like you somehow
Ill wait up in the dark for you to speak to me
Ill open up...
Release me...
Release me
Ohh...ohh...ohh...ohh...

[to the Top of the Blog!]

No comments: