Wednesday, April 22, 2009

notes from work and my life

Seeing a door slightly ajar at the doctor's office is a rather ominous visual.

There's nothing worse than being at the doctor's office....and seeing a door slightly open means that your turn is coming. Maybe now...maybe in an hour, but your moment of reckoning is upon you. Not good stuff

And that picture probably shows best what's been going on in my head...the feeling of dread. God knows why and some days I feel like I'm living through pure misery, but props to my analyst for trying to cheer me up today:

Me: This is the worst day ever. I can't stand this
Analyst (chomping on his lunch): This could be your day....
Me: ....
Analyst: ...maybe you'll get up and go to the lobby....
Me: ....
Analyst: ....and you'll see a woman. A delivery woman. And she's beautiful...
Me: ....
Analyst: ...And you meet her and you fall in love...
Me: ....
Analyst:
...and it would be the best day of your life. Well....
Me: ...
Analyst: ...well it could happen!


[to the Top of the Blog!]

No comments: