Thursday, February 5, 2009

blinded by the light

If there's two things I hate in life, it's zebra's and people who have their lights on high beam while they're driving behind you on dark nights. It is with that in mind, that I present you, my reading public, a poem:

I stare at you in my rear view window
Wondering what you're doing back there
Your vision is blazoned on my mind
You asshole your high beams are stuck all the time

I can't properly see any more
Because when I blink I see an oddly colored orb
You've completely ruined my nigh vision
You asshole your high beams are a bad decision

I'm finding myself unable to see where I'm goin'
I'm sorta guessing and assuming there's no one in my blind spot zone
Why did you have to get the after market Xenon brights
You asshole your high beams have ruined my night



Talk amongst yourselves.


[to the Top of the Blog!]

No comments: