- Today, at 8:48pm, the butter chicken I was warming in my microwave exploded. We salute you chicken makhani. We salute you.
- Yesterday in my floor hockey goaltending debut I think I pulled my back. I thought I was doing fine healthwise when I woke up this morning....then I tried to walk out of my bed and my legs weren't under me. That is usually a pretty good rule of thumb that something is horribly awry. That and of course voluntarily deciding to spend your Sunday nights with guys shooting pucks at your face.
- How good is "Charlie Wilson's War"?
- I officially have no interest in any of the teams left in the NFL Playoffs
- How about "Slumdog Millionaire" at the Golden Globes....but did anyone notice how excited Anil Kapoor was? It was a little scary. Look at the picture below:
Settle down Anil. Settle down.
to the Top of the Blog!]