Monday, January 12, 2009

Random notes

- Today, at 8:48pm, the butter chicken I was warming in my microwave exploded. We salute you chicken makhani. We salute you.

- Yesterday in my floor hockey goaltending debut I think I pulled my back. I thought I was doing fine healthwise when I woke up this morning....then I tried to walk out of my bed and my legs weren't under me. That is usually a pretty good rule of thumb that something is horribly awry. That and of course voluntarily deciding to spend your Sunday nights with guys shooting pucks at your face.

- How good is "Charlie Wilson's War"?

- I officially have no interest in any of the teams left in the NFL Playoffs

- How about "Slumdog Millionaire" at the Golden Globes....but did anyone notice how excited Anil Kapoor was? It was a little scary. Look at the picture below:



Settle down Anil. Settle down.

to the Top of the Blog!]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

perhaps you should join my Facebook group "butter chicken buddies".

Your Brother said...

Anil has the same expression as a shit covered little boy with an autograph of Amitabh

Shakes said...

That's just terrible. But so true. Both were excited. Amitabh Bachchan spotting or Golden Globe, it's all the same