Wednesday, November 5, 2008

do you believe in miracles?

And so it has happened. Who would've thunk?

When I think about my life so far, all 30 years of it, watching the victory speech last night will definitely be one of them. The other three you ask? Here we go:

1) Challenger disaster - I remember sitting in class in elementary school (Plavan, in Fountain Valley) and the principal made the announcement over the intercom

2) 9/11 - I was in NY, enough said.

3) World Cup 2006, US vs. Italy - There is nothing like hearing our national anthem on foreign soil in Germany

4) Yesterday

4 comments:

Grouch said...

but of course,

but of course.

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I like this post for its thought provoking question: What are the top historical moments you have lived through and will always remember? - Former Work Spouse.

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I like this post for its thought provoking question: What are the top historical moments you have lived through and will always remember? - Former Work Spouse.

Shakes said...

Hello former work spouse, we shall refer to you as "K.H" for anonymity's sake. The weird thing is I could put the fall of the Berlin Wall down as a historic moment, but frankly I didn't understand its importance until I got a little older