Be that as it may I figured after a little bit of encouragement that I'll end my 2 year hiatus and resume the list, here goes:
Things I'll Give You A Dollar For: #1
- Giving me a dollar
- Most stocks on the NYSE
- Caveatting a comment stating person's ethnicity and then stating something completely insignificant (e.g. "You Chinese and all, I guess we should cross the street" OR "For a Korean you really like hot dogs")
- Drop kicking one of those stupid small dogs you see people on the Upper East Side carry
- Finding Sisqo
- Leading school kids astray.
- Going to the L.E.S and pointing at kids saying "Man! I really like your Pumas and your cool expensive but cheap looking t-shirt...You're so counter culture!" Repeat 75 times.
- Wearing a McCain shirt through Union Square
- Asking a cab driver to please follow the Taxi Rider's Bill of Rights printed in the back seat and not talk on the phone or be excessively disturbing.