Friday, September 12, 2008

"Tatti Booooy," CNBC, & the moon

This post is dedicated to all those people who have sang Air's "Sexy Boy" and replaced the words with "Tattiiii Boooooy"

***
So when I was small and used to go to trips to India... for the brown peeps out there you know what I'm talking about, the kind where you spend the full 3 months of your summer break there....and get homesick I'd look at the moon on some nights and think that that's the same moon that my mom and dad were looking at.

This would make me feel at home. Almost re-assuring to be sharing a mutual experience

Now today I find myself at home (friend's wedding) in LA but up at the crack of dawn watching CNBC and taking some work calls. It made me think that people back at work were also watching CNBC on the floor. Does that mean CNBC has sorta become my moon? Is this a beautiful connection to symbolize that I'm not at work but I'm with my work people. Spiritually, that is.

Or maybe it means that I'm a weebit jet lagged and operating on 3hrs of sleep since I stayed up last night eating In-N-Out and watching TV.

I would take the latter for $500, Alex.

2 comments:

ZenDenizen said...

No way! You did the moon thing, too? Wait that doesn't sound right...

Shakes said...

i love mooning! i mean, wait...