Thursday, September 25, 2008

politics, the US Open, & jacked up hair

...and we're back. Sorry for the break, but I couldn't help but vomit uncontrollably during this whole Fed-bailout-Dem vs. Republican-John McCain acting like he's saving the day- shenanigans. The whole thing is becoming borderline pathetic.

But be that as it may, here's an observation I had from a few weeks ago.... So I was at the US Open and while sitting in the hot sun I noticed the haircut of the guy in front of me. How jacked up is the tapering job on the back of his head!

I mean not to be mean or anything but allow me to accentuate how fucked up the back is with a closeup. I'm sorry dude but if you're gonna come to the biggest tennis tournament and wear your little wanker Ferrari hat, you better come with a little bit of a better hair situation.

I know this is a few weeks late but it had to be shown.

No comments: