Saturday, August 23, 2008

Obama accidentally drunk texted me at 3am this morning

Last night was off the hook. I got home and Barack drunk texted me at 3am. It was crazy. I dunno if he was just randomly dialing numbers in the 917 area code, but he got my lucky digits.

His message was really cryptic:
Barack has chosen Senator Joe Biden to be our VP nominee. Watch the first Obama-Biden rally live at 3pm ET on www.BarackObama.com. Spread the word!
It was real bizarro because he referred to himself in the 3rd person. That was odd. Also I don't know why he's getting into some action on a webcam via his website. That seems odd.

He must have been really living it up somewhere because Barack ended up texting a lot of my friends too. We tried to text back but he didn't reply. Well as I always say, Party like a Barack Star. I guess he just has his go go go go go go go go go go gadget flow.

No comments: