Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Spot the Desi: Kal Penn spotting at the DNC

So I was minding my own business watching the Democratic National Convention, trying to figure out how I can get my idea of having weighted votings pass by November 4th...

I love politics and anyone who knows me knows that I've been following this election extremely closely. I think I know the issues pretty well and I started wondering why does my vote count the same as weird ignorant people. Mine should count twice as much...

But I digress.

I was watching CNN (ugh!) when I noticed that one of the floor whips, the dudes you see running around in yellow vests, was Indian. Then as I looked closer I realized he looked really familiar....and no no no it's not because I'm related to him, all Indian people are not related your racist fuck....no, I realized it was none other then Kal Penn!

2 comments:

ZenDenizen said...

looks like a color me badd suit in the 1st pic

Alexandra said...

so im interested in this weighted-voting idea... esp after hearing that two different people told my mom that they just "couldn't vote for someone with the middle name 'Hussein'." which i responded that my mom should vote for obama JUST to make up for people like that - kinda like the nadar/gore vote trading in 2000. anyway, your idea seems more plausible than on-the-fence republicans trading votes with bigots.