Friday, July 25, 2008

and now a word from our sponsors...

Hi.
My nickname is Shakes.
I travel a bit.
When I travel I like to have all the space in my seat and surrounding airspace to myself.

After all it's my space.

I do not like it when people sit halfway in my seat.
I do not like it when people raise the armrest between seats because they know they're going to partially sit on me.

When these bad things that I do not like happen, I take pictures.
Also I write in a style akin to that of a 7-year old.

This is my picture of my leg.

As you can see the white leg (wearing shorts) is not my leg.
I am brown.

2 comments:

ZenDenizen said...

That dude's leg is just hideous (I think it's a dude). I already have a complex about men watching shorts. See, now I'm writing like a 7-year old that knows words like akin and hideous, too!

Shakes said...

7yr olds use lots of big words these days! sometimes they are even polysyllabic. no literally. they may use the word "polysyllabic."