Tuesday, May 13, 2008

trivia: who am i?

"Hi, I now claim that my key voting constituency is dumb, poor, white people. I want to be your President. Also old people like me. Particularly old woman. I think West Virginia is a good proxy for the demographics of the rest of America"

Who am I???

Tonight I've realized the biggest problem with a Democracy isn't that everyone gets a vote...it's that everyone's vote count equally. Stupid people's votes count just as much as well... mine. Maybe Aristotle was onto something when he had negative views of Democracy; it was a political extreme on the opposite end of tyranny.

That is my thought of the day. Now like any great and virtuous person I shall shift my attention to another important matter of the day: the 4th quarter of the Hornets/Spurs

No comments: