Saturday, May 3, 2008

the stupid files

Doing stupid things to people is an artform. It's what I do best. It's an environment that I thrive And so while getting my pants altered I kept on setting off the store's motion detector which rang a bell to alert people that a customer has entered. The problem was that based on where it was set up I triggered this thing about 4 or 5 times every 30 seconds. Quite annoying. Quite.

And so when I actually punted the sensor I got the brilliant idea of pointing its beam straight out the door (instead of across the door). The effect of this was ingenious. Basically the store's motion detector blared everytime some random mall shoppers walked past the store...instead of into the stores.

The thing started going off every few seconds for reasons that the smiling shopkeeper/tailor lady couldn't figure out. Thus I left quickly.

This is what I do. This is how I add value to the world around me. Oh yeah, and the next podcast is coming soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

test