Wednesday, May 14, 2008

steal Jesse's car

When I was in high school I discovered that my friend Jesse Biebesheimer, class Valedictorian and one of the smartest kids I know/knew, never locked his car door. I asked Jesse in a voice that was slightly higher pitched than it is now "Jesse, why don't you lock your door?"

Jesse, wearing braces and captain of the marching band, said "Well if people are going to break into my car I don't want them shattering the glass."

This was in 1995

I'm pretty sure that Jesse must still do the same thing. So if you are like to steal cars, perhaps Jesse is the person for you. I don't know why I thought of this now 13 years after the fact, but I think it's important nonetheless.

2 comments:

surya said...

this is why jesse was valedictorian and we weren't. my car has been broken into twice, window broken twice. duh. don't lock your doors, kids. seriously.

Shakes said...

that's just messed up. why don't people just steal your car? maybe that's why Trump fired you?