Thursday, May 29, 2008

indecent exposure of your stupid brain

Where to begin....
I’m not happy about the way the Chinese are treating the Tibetans because I don’t think anyone should be unkind to anyone else. And the earthquake and all this stuff happened, and then I thought, is that karma? When you’re not nice that bad things happen to you?


Hey asshole! There's a small difference between someone's government purposely acting improperly and a natural disaster indifferently striking innocent people. It ain't exactly a case of cause and effect you plastic faced Michael Douglas groupie.

_

1 comment:

ZenDenizen said...

Reminds me of a disturbing conversation I had a couple of weeks ago:

ZenMom: whatever happened to that blonde lady with short hair?
Zen: What lady?
ZenMom: she was really popular a few years ago, you know...
Zen: Gwyneth? Meg Ryan? who?
ZenMom: the one who doesn't wear pantyhose...
Zen: oh that one...