Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Heathcliff vs. Garfield: cats that suck ass

Why is it that the two prominent cartoon cats that I grew up with are both orange? I mean first of all no cat is actually orange, so it's a bit odd that not one but two orange cats should appear. What's also striking is that both cats are not funny.

So in some ways it's a battle of who sucks less.

The older I've gotten the more I've realized that there is nothing funny about these comics/cartoons. Doonsbury is funny. This is just like visual nonsense.

I don't really have any more to talk about this.

I mean I guess I could wax poetic about this, but that would make the next 30 seconds you spend reading as boring as the previous 30 seconds that it took for you to get to this point.

3 comments:

ZenDenizen said...

Garfield eats lasagna. It's funny. Get it? Neither do I.

Shakes said...

whoa. that's quite a headdress in your pic. there should be a garfield about that

Anonymous said...

Just give up You clearly have nothing to say.