Sunday, May 4, 2008

DJ Shakes_2008-05-05 (many things)

http://hbshakes.blogspot.com
theme: these are a few of my favorite things

Sorry for the long delay, here is some music to make you forgive me. It's a little bit of everything but my particular faves are the songs by Vampire Weekend (and the whole album is damn good too) and Goldspot. Also the mash-up of "Encore Une Fois" is just phenomenal in my humble but correct opinion.

T R A C K L I S T I N G (approx 52min)

[0:00] Intro - me
[0:00] Buck 65 - Jaws of Life

[1:47] DJ Cam - Ghanja Man

[3:07] Daft Punk - Da Funk (live)

[5:19] September vs. Sash - Cry for You/Encore Une Fois

[7:50] DJ Spiller - Groovejet

[10:55] Vampire Weekend - M79

[15:01] Matthew Wilder - Break My Stride

[17:30] MIA - Paper Planes
[20:32] Siddhi States - Dub Guru
[22:02] Goldspot - Friday (Hindi version)
[26:22] Kimya Dawson - Tire Swing (from "Juno")
[29:19] Foreigner - I Want To Know What Love Is

[32:15] Sweet Female Attitude - Flowers (Sunship mix)
[33:55] Rui Da Silva - Touch Me
[38:38] Brother Brown - Under The Water (feat Frank'ee)

[42:00] Beach Boys - Don't Worry Baby
[44:46] Coldplay - Violent Hill

[47:47] Outro -Me (who else?)

[47:55] Tears For Fears - Head Over Heels


DIRECTIONS: Right mouse click on the tracklisting above to save the entire mix (mp3) directly or Podcast Me! Simply drag the orange podcast icon on the top left of this page into your iTunes. Or:

1. goto iTunes
2. click on Advanced
3. click on Subscribe to Podcast:
4. paste this URL http://feeds.feedburner.com/EngineEngine9

If the link doesn't work, just message me and I'll upload the file again.

[top of the blog!]

1 comment:

Charles said...

Hey this mix is actually damn good. I've never heard Coldplay, Daft Punk, and Foreigner in the same mix before