Tuesday, April 15, 2008

awesome Indian hair: #1

Ah yes, there is nothing sweeter than looking at the totally bodacious hairdos of my fellow South Indians. While we may come from the same sub-continent, our sense of style is worlds apart. Perhaps this is the next stage of evolution hinted at by the 4th obelisk in "2001: A Space Odyssey" ?

Dramatic intros aside, let's go to the picture! This is a gem that I spotted on the train this past weekend.SWEET HILLBILLY JESUS! Check that out. He has some much hair he doesn't even know what to do with it. I nearly didn't notice him because the hair of his lady friend/wife/sister/neighbor almost blends in with his. Only the trained eye can discern such things. And that my friends is why I'm the writer and you're the reader.

In fact to show you how dedicated I am to your enhance your entertainment experience I went to get a close-up picture of our hero. As you can see it's a bit blurry and from the back. But I think it's safe to say that we can all see that the evidence is pretty clear.

Frankly the sighting was akin to that of spotting the famed Big Foot in the wild (pictured to the left). The similarities are pretty shocking.

Some people may ask "Shakes, why the hell do you do this to innocent people?" Well let me answer your question with another question: "Can we afford not to archive the low points of man?"

2 comments:

. said...

I haven't commented in a while, and i just wanted to let you know i still drop in and read the oh-so-hilarious commentary of Shakes...

Incidentally, i love the image of gallons of ghee.

Shakes said...

awww dudette you're so sweet. =) thanks!