Sunday, January 20, 2008

Romeo & Juliet: the fast food version

So I was perusing the old mall food court the other day when I laid my eyes on my usual stomping grounds: Taco Bell. Taco Bell has a remarkable ability of taking the same 7 ingredients and coming up with like 50 different menu items.

I was about to order when I noticed this event... which I took a picture of for merely scientific purposes. A Taco Bell employee is flirting with his Burger King counterpart. It's like the Montagues and Capulets all over again. Notice how the Burger King girls flirting is being monitored by a concerned co-worker.

In the olden days this kinda disobedience to family relations could've gotten you killed. Nowadays it means you know that your Taco Bell guy has a soft spot in his heart which can be exploited for extra hot sauce and napkins.

3 comments:

The Grouch said...

mix, pl. waiting.

Shakes said...

do not fear Soulja Boy. it's coming very soon.

Blogger said...

I just got a FREE BURGER KING GIFTCARD, this promotion is open for everybody, VISIT THIS SITE to try and win your free giftcard.