Wednesday, March 28, 2007

DJ Shakes_2007-03-28 (marathon)

http://hbshakes.blogspot.com
theme: marathon/workout

Well with Spring starting more than a few friends are training for marathons and whatnot so I figured why not make a mix that's good for a workout. To be honest I'm not sure if this mix works but everything is upbeat so take it for it is. In the spirit of training any good mix should begin and end with Rocky themes, and this one does....

T R A C K L I S T I N G (approx 66min)

[0:00] Intro - Me
[0:00-1:10] Survivor - Eye of the Tiger ("Rocky I")
[1:10] Juelz Santana - The Second Coming (feat. Just Blaze)
[4:37] TI - Motivation
[7:32] Jay-Z - Where I'm From
[9:45] John Lennon - Instant Karma
[12:47] Rage Against The Machine - Bulls on Parade
[16:07] Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter
[19:30] Loco Dice - Jacuzzi Games
[21:45] John Tejada - Sucre
[24:05] Lo-Fi All Stars - Battle Flag
[26:45] Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child of Mine
[30:20] U2 - Electric Co.
[33:38] Pharoahe Monche - Simon Says
[36:12] Jurassic 5 - A Day at the Races
[40:10] Karan MC vs DJ Sanj vs Fat Joe - Bach Ke
[43:05] Bollywood: Beedi from "Omkara"
[47:38] Robbie Williams - Let Me Entertain You
[51:23] Devone - Energy
[54:55] Armin Van Buuren - Zocalo
[58:05] MOP - Ante Up (remix!)
[61:29] Survivor - Burning Heart ("Rocky IV")


The part I'm unsure of whether you'll like is the Indian interlude towards the end. I like the songs but I dunno if you will. Oh well. It's my mix, you'll just to deal.

DIRECTIONS: Right mouse click on the tracklisting above to save the entire mix (mp3) directly or Podcast Me! Simply drag the orange podcast icon on the top left of this page into your iTunes. Or:
1. goto iTunes
2. click on Advanced

3. click on Subscribe to Podcast:

4. paste this URL http://feeds.feedburner.com/EngineEngine9


(If the link doesn't work, just message me and I'll upload the file again)