Because yours truly is a bit of a stalker I can trace what links people clicked on to come see my site. Now clearly most people love me for me and have me bookmarked in your browser right next to "CNN.com," "ButterScotchbodypaintingtips.org," and "Pandasgonewild.com" ...and then for others let's just say the fact that you're here is a bit of an accident....basically you Googled something and the next thing you know you're reading about advice on spotting desis...
Okay without further due, these are the top Google searches which somehow lead here:
- "Rani Karnik" - Ah yes, the damsel who I wrote about many moons ago. Apparently she has no shortage of people who Google her and now I'm one more resource for the reading public
- "that Engine Engine #9 song" - People like the group Black Sheep, they just don't know it. I've always said from day one that I want to be the link to hip-hop's roots. Sadly people like Run DMC and "artists" have taken that throne for me. Luckily Google thinks otherwise. Konichiwa bitches
- "Air India" - Millions of Indians love the airlines. Actually they hate it, and now people see my views on the matter..
- "Tatti" - I'm the shit. Literally.
- "I Can See Clearly Now The Rain Has Gone" - Evidently I'm the one-stop resource for people learning the lyrics to the old Johnny Nash song
- "Desi" - Some people interpret my observations about Indians as implying that I don't like brown people. I respond to them by saying I am the voice of the Brown Planet.
Either way I figured now would be the most appropriate time to list off a bunch of high-interest words that people Google:
- metallic cabinet making
- pick-up lines for Bollywood actresses
- easy Thanksgiving recipes
- Panasonic TV sale at Best Buy
- low mortgage rates
- how to make your Bloomberg terminal a part of your social life
- electro chaddi
- new James Bond film clips!
- (for our Chinese readers)
- Donald Trump hair tonic
- Rani Karnik (if it ain't broke why fix it)