Saturday, August 5, 2006

word to the wise...

Don't get your new passport picture after you've been out late the night before. After getting my picture at the world famous Sears studio I realized that I look like a goober. I should've gotten a glamour shot instead. It sure does suck when you don't like how you look. The funny thing is that when I woke up in the morning I felt I looked pretty okay. Well instead of being relegated to having this be on my passport for the next 10 years I think I'll get another pic next week.

On a sidenote, I know this is not nice to say but what is it about some children that makes you want to kick them? Sears is an awesome place to see annoying, crying, drooling children with parents that don't really seem to care about controlling them. While waiting for my fantabulous picture to get developed the snot nosed kid sitting next to me started kicking at my plastic chair and then yelling some sorta Satanic war cry. He then started running around the store and while I was walking out we crossed paths and I swear for a brief moment in time I thought about drop kicking him across the home furnishings section. But I didn't, and that's the sign of being a real men. That and admitting that you watched "Pretty in Pink" by yourself.

No comments: