Friday, May 12, 2006

the world's largest cruise ship...

... right outside my window. One advantage of living on the water outside of Manhattan is that you can see crazy things from your living room. In my case I noticed that the 1,112 foot, 15 story Royal Carribean's "Freedom of the Seas" was making its maiden voyage today.



As you can see, the Empire State Building is the background. See it pays to watch "Today" on NBC in the mornings to know when to look out your window. God bless you Katie Couric. God bless you.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn..that is good pic and damn good ship!

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»