Sunday, May 14, 2006

Spot the Desi !!!

It's another edition of everyone's favorite new game craze that's sweeping the nation, Spot the Desi! Set your desar to stun, and let's see today's picture:



Okay, did you find it hard to spot them? ... I will admit it's a little hard because it's dark, but let's review the signs that ensure this is in fact a Place Of High Indian Probability (P.O.H.I.P.)

1. it's in Time Square
2. it's the W on a Friday night
3. there is no cover to get in

Presto! The combination of the three elements make for a highly volatile POHIP. It really is that simple . In addition I think we can all safely say that at least one of the guys qualifies as being a SIG (Shady Indian Guy). The best part is that one of the guys saw me taking a picture of their group and started posing like a true hero.

8 comments:

arati said...

Why do Desis like the W? Please explain.

Shakes said...

Why do Indians preach about cleanliness in their homes yet have no regards for making public spaces dirty? Why does chai in a styrofoam cup taste better than in a paper cup? I don't know these universal mysteries I just report what I see.

But it is true, I always see a lot of Indians at W's...and dosa stores.

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»