- "What time are you getting back from your party-shmarty?"
- "Are you going to be wearing those baggy pant-bants to the temple?"
- "It is not good to do all that drinking-binking business"
- "What happened to that Pat Sajack-bayjack chap from Wheel of Fortune?"
- "Hey, stop eating that orange-borange"
- jury duty? a party.
- the French Revolution? a party.
- Boston Tea Party? massive party, almost rave-esque.
Likewise, the Elders will never simply say "jeans," they'll say "jean-pants." As in, "you should wear a pair of proper fitting jean-pants, that doesn't look good. People will talk."