Friday, April 28, 2006

Women's shoes

Is it okay for a guy to comment about women's shoes? Lemme just state for the record that I'm very comfortable with my own masculinity. In addition I would like to point out that for years I've always considered myself as being a good shopping buddy for guys and girls alike. In fact other have agreed to this. Lots of people. Good people.

That being said if it's out of place then accept my apologies, but I just wanted to say that the United Nude's Eamz pump (pictured) as well as their boot are absolutely splendid designs. I think it looks just awesome. It also got mentioned in Time Out New York this week too. The heel-less pump is a twist on designs that have popped up in recent years for unrelated things such as bikes.

If I'm not mistaken the shoes go for something like $100-$150. Just watch and discover that it won't be too long until Nike gets a sneaker that doesn't have an air-sole at the heel, but rather a cut-away design like this (this is not sarcasm but rather an idea I thought about a while ago but just sorta forgot about)

Okay, this is the last time I ever talk about female footwear here. At this point my cousin Swati will inform me that one of the shoe designers is the nephew of uber architect Koolhaas, but blammo, I've beaten her to the punch.

2 comments:

culturedrone said...

that doesn't look comfortable or stable--it would definately be a mistake to wear shoes like hat out if you were going to be drinking at all.

culturedrone said...

woops! not hat, i meant that, shoes like that...
..always proofread before hitting enter.......