Monday, April 3, 2006

phone home

You know not to get all weird on you people or anything, but somewhere it must be noted that perhaps one of the loneliest feelings is coming home from work and seeing your answering machine blinking and then having your mild but heightened sense of anticipation crushed by the fact that it's just a wrong number.

There should be a National Phone-A-Friend Day where everyone goes through their cellphone phonebooks and calls a person they haven't spoken to in a while. In the absence of such legislation, I declare it to be April 21st, three months after my birthday. Why is it based upon my birthday you ask?...well because I'm the one who thought of it you bakri chods. What are you gonna do now?.... hmm well I guess you could not call me, which sorta ruins the whole point of this post. Shits.

No comments: