Thursday, March 2, 2006

is Val Kilmer the Burger King?

I was in the midst of existing in my wild and crazy life the other day when my friend Adam from Chicago called to ask me this question, "Doesn't Val Kimer with a beard look like the Burger King?" My knee-jerk response was to be highly skeptical and I said "Nooo." Val, or as we call him VK, is a respected thespian. He would never stoop so low as to peddle various meats to the adoring masses. He's Batman.

After hanging up the phone in utter rage I figured it's worth my while to do a little due dilegence by checking on the matter by using my trusty friend, The Internet. To my shock and horror, the resemblance is uncanny.

Even without his beard Val is in fact getting pudgier.... perhaps a testimonial in itself to more fast food friendly appearance.

I think the facts and pictures speak for themselves. After an epic string of Oscar worthy movies such as "Batman Forever," "Joe the King," and "Willow", VK has sold out and gone commerical. Literally. For a guy who was ranked in 1997 as the 62nd greatest movie star of all time (Empire Magazine) the fall from grace has been a swift fall rather than a steady decline.

Val we salute you and all that you have done and will consume your burgers in your time of need.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

could you have found a worse picture of Val? That is SOOOOO unfair! Besides, you could just be a fat person stuck in a skinny persons body!

Anonymous said...

shut up you anonymous little turd piece