Monday, March 20, 2006

if Yan can do it so can yoooou

I know many of you look at me as a role model of sorts. You think "hey Shekhar, you have wacky adventures such as how you goto work all day, but how can I have super crazy things to happen in my life??"

The answer of course is that you're kinda screwed. There's nothing that you can do to help your world out...

BUT what can you do is make your ordinary events seems a lot more exciting. A pretty cool website is called ChatFu (http://chatfu.com) which takes your IM conversations and makes them into cartoons.

Here's one between my friend Whitney & I. Whit is played by the Sullen Robot and I am portrayed by the Enigmatic Monkey.

Click here to see it clearly: http://chatfu.com/p/e89cfaa8085109ea



See, just like that, your life appears more interesting. Presto.

2 comments:

Max Spider said...

Hmmn... looks like someone just took pics from www.ComicStripGenerator.com (over 1,000 comic cels to customize), frame and bubbles are exactly the same ;)

Shakes said...

oh that's terrible. although one thing bad about chatfu is that it only has like a few stock cartoon cells...