Thursday, February 9, 2006

Loot Loot Loot for the Home Team

Aside from my TV observations, which you certainly haven't heard the last of, Danny's fight again the Yankees continued in the papers again today. After being in the NY Times on Sunday he is in the Metro today (page 2!) based on remarks that that expected benefits of building a stadium parking garage are far below that expected costs....on a present value basis. For anyone who has no idea what I do (e.g. most of my friends, mom, Kobe my Dog, etc) anything that uses the phrase "present value" brings glee to my ears. It's who I am as a person.

You can see Dan's comments in the NY Edition of the Metro today (2/9/06) by clicking HERE

You can also see his group's (www.GoodJobsNY.org) full Yankee stadium report by clicking HERE



For those of you still reading (ne hao & namaste) and are excited to learn more about present valuing, you can do it in Excel in the comfort of your own home! It's fun, it's sorta simple, and everyoooone's doing it.

No comments: