Wednesday, February 1, 2006

DJ Shakes_2006-02-01

Round 2! This is another eclectic set that starts off with some old skool hip-hop and ends up with asian underground, with oldies, rock, and electronica in the middle. You'll notice a small gaff right before the Jackson 5, that's because the gyro delivery man rang my doorbell just at that moment. My mixing may be average, but I play good music...

TRACKLISTING
1. Black Sheep - The Choice Is Yours
2. DAS FX - The Real Hip Hop
3. Jackson 5 - I Want You Back
4. Nitin Sawnhey - Falling
5. George Michael - Freedom '90
6. The Januaries - The Girl's Insane [Thievery Remix]
7. Karsh Kale - Distance
8. Ali Farka Toure & Toumani Diabete - Debe
9. P.M. Dawn - I'd Die Without You
10. Aqualung - Strange & Beautiful
11. Nas -NY State of Mind II
12. Jay Z vs. DJ Dangermouse -PSA
13. Elton John - Tiny Dancer
14. Gorillaz - Dare
15. Dished Out Bums - Unplugged
16. Dusted - Always Remember to Love & Respect Your Mother
17. Midival Punditz - Rebirth (feat. Anoushka Shankar)

http://hbshakes.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Ty & Kim said...

Yo Yo Yo Shakes!!! YOU'RE K-I-L-L-I-N-G IT!!! Absolutely Killing it!.....

"This is a personal mix for me!!!". -Brooklyn Kym