Sunday, January 29, 2006

DJ Shakes in the Mix!


This is my first podcast!! (which you can also save by right clicking this). From Elvis to the Shins, Indian Classical, Electronica and then Asian Underground this is pretty diverse....and besides one beat mess up in the beginning (from Suspicious Minds to Armand Van Helden) I think it's pretty good....especially the mash-up of the Shins/U2 at the 38minute mark...

T R A C K L I S T I N G:

1. Elvis Presley - Suspicious Minds [oldies]

2. Armand Van Helden - Summer Time [drum&bass]

3. G-Corp - Peacetime [dub, reggae]

4. Groove Armada - Suntoucher [electronic, hip hop]

5. Koop - Waltz for Koop [electronic, jazz]

6. Nick Drake - Pink Moon [folk]

7. Bally Sagoo - Tum Bin Jiya (remix) [asian underground]

8. Joanna Law - First Time Ever I Saw Your Face [downtempo]

9. Death in Vegas - Dirge [electronic]

10. Kasabian - Lost Souls Forever [brit rock]

11. Interpol - The New [rock]

12. U2 - In God's County (first part)

13. The Shins - New Slang (first part) [pop]

14. U2 - In God's County (guitar solo)

15 The Shins - New Slang (second part)

16. The Beach Boys - God Only Knows [oldies]

17. Orbital - Belfast [electronic]

18. Chaurasia - Hanuman Chalisa [indian classical]

19. Ges-E & Usman - Field of Dreams [asian underground]

20. Dusty Springfield - Son of a Preacher Man

3 comments:

Whit said...

Sweet! I'm currently downloading your podcast so I can listen to your master DJ skills while I study!
(so its your fault if i fail)

Shakes said...

muchas gracis!

Alex & Scott said...

Scott and I are getting hipper by the minute as your podcast downloads. Thank dude.